Company: Our client is a leader in their industry and is at the cutting-edge of the medical field. Their continued success would only be possible due to the contributions of the very talented team they have assembled. As a result of this growth, they are looking to add another Bilingual Product Support Specialist in order to further strengthen the company’s position.
- Very generous company-paid benefit plan (starts after 2 months)
- Dental Plan
- Medical Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Performance-based bonus
- RSP Plan
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Family atmosphere
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for advancement
- Profit Sharing
- Act as in-house technical support for specified customer enquiries and distribute enquiries to Service, Sales and Application, as necessary.
- Answer detailed, technical customer questions related to product configuration and initiate customer service when issue requires elevation.
- Triage between Service, Sales and Application support.
- Provide support for sales representatives on detailed product-related queries.
- Manage product-related complaints.
- Generate CRM tickets as necessary to document any product issues.
- Dispatch CRM tickets for in-house and/or Field Service.
- Communicate product related issues to the regional Head of Service and Product Life Cycle Manager within Business Unit.
- Triage multiple entry points including customer service inbox, VM inbox and other communication portals.
- Provide backup for Sales Support and Order Entry in the event of overflow/increase demand during the day. Will be expected to answer phone calls in support of entering orders as well as any sales support related tasks.
- Provide backup for Finance support, as needed, and/or assist with other administrative duties specific to Eppendorf Canada as a subsidiary of the North America Services organization.
- Perform service billings for field, customers and pipette centers including credits/rebill.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Engineering or related field, preferred with Life Sciences focus; and/or one to two years related experience.
- One year (or more) of technical product support.
- Strong MS Office knowledge.
- Knowledge of SAP, CRM and Quality management and reporting systems a plus.