CNC Plasma Operator
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (100% on-site) – Vankleek Hill, ON
Hours: Mon-Fri – 7:00am to 3:30pm (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $61,400 +5%-8% Quarterly Bonus
Company: Our client is a world leader in the cabling industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a dynamic CNC Plasma Operator to their talented team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Pension Plan
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Tuition reimbursement
- Quarterly Bonus
- Opportunity for advancement
In this role, you will set up and operate a CNC Plasma cutting table. Maintain a clean and safe work area. Perform a variety of duties including grinding, de burring, cleaning of parts, cutting and removal of scrap. Extensive use of overhead cranes to move materials and parts as needed. Accurately complete all paperwork associated with the position.
- Operate CNC Plasma table safely.
- De-burring material, removal of all sharp edges.
- Quality control, inspect and verify parts to comply with drawing requirements, initiate investigations for parts that do not meet drawing dimensions and tolerances requirements.
- Accurately complete all paperwork associated with the position.
- Maintain and implement CAD file structure that complies with part revision status.
- Perform inventory on a regular basis and keep inventory at predefined quantity requirements.
- Work with other departments when required, such as loading and unloading trucks, assembly, running the band saw.
- Abide by and actively support company’s Environmental Health & Safety policies.
- Ability to work with nesting software.
- Must be able to lift on a regular basis up to 40lbs.
- 1-2 years’ experience with CNC Plasma Cutting, setting up and operating, making adjustments, load and unload sheet and structural steel.
- High school diploma or equivalent