Our Client was founded in 1990 and aims to support young business professionals achieve their dreams! They are a national non-profit.
This is not a typical Customer Service position! 50% ADMIN 50% building relationships with clients starting a new business and assisting them!
As a bilingual Client Relationship Manager, you will play an integral role in the continued growth of the organization’s overall success. You will be responsible for assisting clients with creating and developing successful applications for all programs and services, while maintaining an exceptional level of client satisfaction and ensuring regional targets are met and/or surpassed.
- Work from home during COVID
- Excellent Salary!
- Not a Call Center!
- Closed during Christmas period!
- Summer hours!
- Vacation: 3 weeks + 3 personal days
- Conduct a summary review of the application including business plan and cash flow to determine eligibility for programs and funding
- Communicate potential issues surrounding the eligibility
- Conduct analysis of credit report
- Determine funding limits and communicate to client to improve their financial literacy
Program Application - Consultation
- Review application to determine business viability and help the client update the application to meet our standards
- Evaluate submissions and provide feedback necessary to meet requirements
- Compile and evaluate all additional documentation required to submit a complete application
- Evaluate an applicant’s strengths and abilities connect them with specific resources
- Summarize pertinent information not found in the submission that will affect adjudication reviews
- Evaluate workflow based on quality and quality of applicants and predict likely disbursement months or dates
Program Application - Consultation with Community Partners
- Inquire on a Community Partner’s available capacity to manage an application and assign applications as needed.
- Answer application related questions as needed
- Review Community Partner submitted applications to determine viability
- Review applications for any missing information
- Assist Community Partner in helping applicants understand what is expected from a submission including documents and timelines
- Provide support to the business development team in training community partners on program details and the submission of quality applications.
- Summarize pertinent information not found in the submission that will affect adjudication’s reviews
- Submitted completed application to National Adjudication
Program Application - Conditions
- Prepare and communicate program acceptance
- Collect and evaluate required conditional documents
- Ensure that matching requests are sent to the team
- Prepare, sign and submit loan agreements, promissory note and other required legal documents
- Communicate with compliance to ensure the loan is disbursed
Program Application - Internal Relations and Compliance
- Work directly with adjudication, client-in-residence and loans teams to ensure client applications are within eligibility requirements
- Consult with business development team on strategies to increase mentor and client interest
- Relevant experience may include education with a focus on Business Administration/Finance or equivalent hands-on career experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a client support/client relations or banking role
- Bilingualism in French & English (spoken & written)
- Must have good CREDIT and Clean CRIMINAL back ground!!
- Strong customer service experience with a desire to support the customer
- A demonstrated track record in meeting sales targets
- Proactive approach to conflict resolution
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment