Our client is a global supplier of medical devices and solutions for people with reduced mobility and age-related health challenges. Their customers are private and public institutions within acute care and long-term care. The have offices in North America and more than 50 countries.
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short/Long term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Social committee, work parties, holiday events
- Corporate gym membership plan
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative provides customer service support to external customers via email and phone. They are responsible for entering orders, responding to customer inquiries while working closely with sales, supply chain and finance departments.
- Handles calls and communicates directly with customers either by telephone and/or electronically.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs
- Assists customers on price requests, lead times, product availability,
- Assists with transportation rates and shipment status
- Enters new orders, order changes accurately and promptly
- Verifies all orders for accuracy before order entry.
- Handles requests in a prompt, efficient manner, collaborating with internal departments as needed
- Strong order management and data entry skills
- Service-oriented, accurate and attentive to detail
- Positive attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with all internal customers and external business contacts
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Computer literacy; familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to maintain professional confidentiality and discretion with sound business judgment
- Bilingual (French / English) oral and written
- Working knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- 1 - 3 years’ experience or more
High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent