Beyond Bilingual Inc.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Location: Vaughan (100% On-site)
Salary: 48K – 52K plus Generous profit-sharing structure ($4000-$7000 per year)
- Not a Call center
- Growth potential within the company
- Generous profit-sharing structure ($4000-$7000 per year)
- Benefits: medical-dental
- Car allowance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Work/life Balance approach
- “People over Profit” attitude to maintain long-term growth
- Staff Longevity /Great staff
- Company Events
- Good hours
- Taking incoming orders on products and entering into system
- Oversee EDI transactions on behalf of the client and customer
- Communicate with the Account Receivable department when necessary to obtain credit release on identified credit hold customers as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of client promotional deals and advise customers accordingly
- Handle customer inquiries regarding the delivery status of orders
- Resolves customer problems and complaints
- Provide client return guideline information to customers
- Convey back order information on behalf of the client to their customers at the time of order placement.
- Edit and enter customer returns once authorization has been received and process a credit as required.
- Communicate daily with clients to provide information as requested.
- Process client claims with carriers for any damages or loss while in transit to the customer.
- Enters and maintains contract and deals on behalf of the client if required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- 2 years of Customer Service experience – product Order Management
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent customer service skills and a pleasant telephone manner.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with clients, customers, staff, and management.
- Neat, thorough and possesses excellent time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills are a definite asset when working with different client levels.